[SEL] More Maytag questions

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 17:46:17 PDT 2004

Yep, Curt, the fuel pickup line is threaded and screws into the housing. Just use a good pair of pliers and take hold of the 1/8" line near where it enters the housing. Should come right out. The lump at the other end also unscrews and there is a disk type check valve in it, plus the filter screen visible from the outer end.
Ron Frost
Must be you got home OK from Cool Springs. Neat saw rig you have there.

Michael Tucker <mtucker at uky.edu> wrote:
>1) The fuel tank is off. How do I get the brass fuel pick up tube
>out of the upper housing? The two set screws only seem to hold onto
>the air inlet tube.

Curt, as I recall on Lincoln's 92 the pick up tube screws into the
upper housing with regular ole RH threads

See ya',
Mike
--
Michael Tucker
mtucker at uky.edu

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "