[SEL] Nat rally

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jul 20 20:20:29 PDT 2004

Here is a breakdown of cost for a family of four at the event.
Thurs night BBQ                      $40
Fri  Night  BBQ                        $40
Sat night meal @$30 PP            $120
Rally badge                               $15  (No free plaques at our
events)
Registration per exhibitor          $6
Camping(No power, etc.)
$10 PP P night  4nights             $160
Admissions for the wife
and kids assuming $10 PP        $90

This adds up to $471.00 and that is just the start of it!
Then there is the costs of getting there, all other meals, etc.etc.etc.
Our fuel is $1 a litre now. not cheap!
I really doubt if this sort of expense is justified for an engine show.

I am most interested to hear the views of you others on this matter .
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold