[SEL] Re: Rollag

George/Helen Myers ottawa at pa.net
Tue Jul 20 18:01:17 PDT 2004

Steve,  Thanks for posting that site of the Rollag Story.  The pictures from ND are unbelievable to most of us Easterners although we did have severe tornado damage just east of Hershey PA last week.  We are grateful that tornados are not normally part of our severe weather threats.  I can't begin to imagine what must go thru one's mind during a storm like that even though it happens in the wink of an eye.

Helen
George L. & Helen S. Myers
The Ottawa Caretakers   ottawa at pa.net
Tel 717-536-3711