[SEL] Re: Rollag

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 20 08:12:25 PDT 2004

Dave

Thanks for the sad news.  I did some searching and found this story.
Looks like it hit late on Monday 7/12 (11:30pm-1:30 am).  I enjoyed my
visit to the show last fall.

This story has a few pictures.
http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=64476&section=News
The site has several more photos. And may require you to register to view.

Steve