[SEL] RE: Fuel Savers

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Tue Jul 20 06:17:21 PDT 2004

Patrick, I just now realized that you are the one who is bidding on my 1911
Stover Reprint Book on E-bay. I wish I had know this and I would have sold
you the book for $15.00. Don't bid anymore on this book and hopefully
someone will bump your bid and if they do I will send you one for $15.00
plus the cost of postage. I don't do friends this way.

Thanks,

Paul