[SEL] Re: Fuel Savers

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 19 18:57:12 PDT 2004

Hi Arnie,
	I suspect that the fuel savers are a bit of a gimmick. A good intake
valve spring will prevent any flutter on the missing strokes.
The fuel saver seems to be the first part discarded off the F-M T engines as
very few still have them on the engine.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html