[SEL] Maytag flywheel help needed.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jul 19 11:30:03 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,

You have recognized the flaw in your approach.  No, you are not going
about the disassembly in the right way.  You should take the largest
wood-splitting maul you can find and apply it between the flywheel and
case with a full overhead downward swing.  It's best done on a concrete
surface so that no energy is lost burying the motor in the ground with the
blow.

Good luck with your project.

See ya,  Arnie