[SEL] O.T. New Home Wiring Questions

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 06:53:51 PDT 2004

Hi Paul,
    Use rings at the room locations rather than boxes.The modular idea is
the way to go, up to 6 terminations at one location. Get a couple of
interface weatherproof boxes from your phone and Tv cable Co and run all of
the cables to them before you brick or close up the walls. The overhead or
underground should terminate at the same location.
  Gota go to work,   Jimmy O'Hagan

Jim O'Hagan