[SEL] O.T. Computer Help - Not Down

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sat Jul 17 17:37:22 PDT 2004

Bob, you don't think this will wipe out my present hard drive do you? or
cause a conflict?. I have had my share of computer problems lately and just
now got back on line and I am a little skeptical of trying anything that has
the potential of causing me more trouble. I will wait for just a while
longer to see if anyone may have done this and can advise me on it. I
appreciate your input and if I get no other suggestions I will try your
idea.

Paul