[SEL] O.T. Computer Help - Not Down

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 17 16:59:01 PDT 2004

I haven't used Ghost for quite a while.  I used it to completely transfer
the contents of a hard drive to another hard drive -- for upgrading to a
bigger/faster hard drive.  The new hard drive then physically replaced the
old one.  As I recall there were a number of options the program could
carry out.

Frankly I'd try hooking up the external hard drive and have Windows
Explorer check out its contents.  I've copied the boot drive to another
internal hard drive and there has been no evident conflict, ie, the system
doesn't try to boot from the copy since BIOS controls the initial boot
device.  Will be interested in other suggestions you get!   Best wishes.

Bob Holtzer