[SEL] Need Stover Help!

Lyndsay Frazer frazerlyndsay at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 05:35:21 PDT 2004

Hi Paul.
          I was helping a friend with his YB Stover recently (1917) and the
fuel saver was double ended and I am fairly sure it was positioned on the
opossite side of the inlet valve to yours. I also have a friend with a
horizontal and the fuel saver on it is more like the one in your photos. Is
it possible you have the wrong lever(perhaps off a type C horizontal).. I
can't really see how yours could work as when the rocker moves downward it
will push the lever away from the valve instead of towards it.
         I could be entirely wrong here but it is just a thought.

Regards,
Lyndsay in OZ