[SEL] Need Stover Help!

Harry Terpstra h.terpstra at wxs.nl
Fri Jul 16 13:04:21 PDT 2004

Paul ,

I have an early 3 HP Stover YB, with the original fuel saver on.
I can take pictures for you to see if this is what you need.
If it is exactly the same, I could have one cast for you.
I doubt if they are the same though as your engine is about 11000 earlier
than my YB.

Harry Terpstra
Sint Anna Parochie
Netherlands