[SEL] shame on you???

don don.h at wcoil.com
Sun Jul 11 12:40:11 PDT 2004

Sorry Dr your not going to portland I,m no going eather just cant do the
walking any more Sorry you got the hog for sale, Me to so if you need
something faster i have a mint v-rod for sale 4700 miles 2002 with all new
red  flames paint. Even thinking of selling my big engines 3hp John deer and
my 1 1/2 ih few other things I just cant  load them up and unload by myself
any more gonna think smaller engines hi hi
nice seeing ya in print here thought maybee you got so caught up in the
music field you might have reverted back to rock and roll
Don