[SEL] O.T. Computer Problem Solved - I hope!

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sat Jul 10 23:59:07 PDT 2004

Well folks after trying everything everyone suggested and nothing working I
did a complete System Recovery starting early Saturday afternoon. It is now
1:55 AM Sunday morning and I just finished getting all of the Norton and
Windows updates loaded and I am now back on line and everything seems to be
working great. No more disconnecting and things are running great for the
Dial Up connection that I have. I can only surmise that somehow some file
must have gotten corrupted or I lost a file or something as there was no
virus's on the computer.

I once again need the Outlook Express information for downloading the file I
need to get "Spell Check" working so I am hoping that once again someone
will still have the copy of the e-mail that gave the instructions for fixing
the "Spell Check" issue with Outlook Express.

I am going to close for now and body slam the bed as I am exhausted. This
will be the last time I ever do a System Recovery with Dial Up, I am going
to DSL, it has taken me eight hours to complete this System Recovery using
Dial Up.

Good Night Folks,

Paul