[SEL] O.T. Wiring up a MicroWave Oven

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Thu Jul 8 10:09:44 PDT 2004

Paul you didn't ask this question, but you might want to install arc-fault
interrupters in the box for sleeping room circuits.  These are different
from GFI circuits, they trip when a loose connection begins to arc.  Think
about it, most electrical fires start with an arc.  I think the National
Electrical Code mandated them in January of 2003 or 2004.  In my neck of the
woods, some of the licensed electricians look at you with a funny look when
you mention them.

Gary