[SEL] Economy cart

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 7 08:20:08 PDT 2004

This looks like a great find, It also looks like a large project, It really
deserves to be restored. Good luck! I hope you make a deal

Roger DiRuscio,  Broker Associate.The Realty Experts of Fremont
Collector and restorer of Pre 1920 marine engines, Vintage motor
scooters and bicycle motors. Micro car enthusiast
Pivate pilot 1981. Ham radio KG6QKZ. Located in Fremont,Ca 94555
510-226-9785 voice mail line
Ham radio KG6QKZ 2 meter mostly
web site.     scrapologist.com