[SEL] Missoula, Mt. Show

Dave Otto dotto at velocitus.net
Mon Jul 5 18:09:30 PDT 2004

Hi Rick,

Great Pictures, sorry I missed you. I was kind of looking out for you
but not sure who I was looking for, exactly. You did manage to get a
picture of my shiny Deere (DSCF0006) and of me (DSCF0011) I'm the one in
the desert camo Boonie hat talking to friend Jim York about his
Domestic, Jim is also from Boise.

You also got a picture of my Wife and daughter Debby and Kalli in a
couple of other shots. (Associated) daughter behind the Associated and
(Stover 4hp) Wife Debby sitting under the canopy.

It was a fun show but we got rained on pretty good Sunday afternoon. The
spectators disappeared real fast when the wind and rain came. We also
got the joy of loading in the rain.

Maybe I will catch up with you next time, Dave