[SEL] Missoula, Mt. Show

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jul 4 08:33:09 PDT 2004

Thanks Rex and Joe!  There was a nice variety and I got to see my first oil
well run..the Reid, most cool.  He said it came from back east.  Funny
thing..when I mentioned the Yellow Dog up on the perch, he didn't know what
I was talking about.

  And wouldn't ya know it, the camera crapped out just as I was going to
snap a shot of a Baker horizontal..very kewl engine as the push/pull rod
operates both the exhaust and intake valve..center of pg 45, BPB.

  The big F-M ran a grain elevator not too far from me.  Finding out F-M's
were commonly used in Montana elevators...~~the 15hp version.

  My apologizes to  list member, Dave Otto from Idaho for not taggin' up
with him.  Idaho brought some nice iron and one could tell this was not
their first barbe...good job gang!

later,
Rick
PS's
Dave C. I believe your question about the tractor(s) in the sunset, had to
do with the tractor record set in Oz around Easter.  I cannot find that pix.

Paul...IE is doing some weird crap with spyware and adware...I'm not using
it until it starts to behave itself.