[SEL] Cream Separators

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sun Jul 4 21:13:13 PDT 2004

Folks I bought a 1-1/2 HP 1913 Stover K several years ago and it has the
cream separator pulley on it. I was just wondering if cream separators were
sort of like corn shellers, they come with a crank but you could take the
crank off and install a pulley. Or do you have to look for a special belt
driven cream separator to run with an engine. Don't know anything about them
but someday would like to find an old cream separator I could marry up with
the little Stover to use for a demonstration.

Thanks