[SEL] Outlook Express - Need Help

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sat Jul 3 19:11:58 PDT 2004

Folks I have been noticing that I have not been getting any messages from
enginads at sisna.com and I sent a message to Harry about it last night. I just
now fired up my PC and opened up Outlook Express and I was watching my
incoming messages downloading and I noticed that the Deleted Items folder
was automatically receiving messages just like the Spam Folder was. I was
not deleting anything, just watching the messages coming in. What's going on
here? I never new Outlook Express would automatically delete anything, I
thought you had to manually delete a message. Does someone know what is
going on here?

Thanks