[SEL] Did they ever make?

ELIDAS at aol.com ELIDAS at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 15:57:06 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/31/2004 6:45:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ron217_2000 at yahoo.com writes:

Has  anyone ever seen or heard of a engine that has 2 cylinders laying
horizontal  and next to each other with a horizontal crank? Something of the newer,
higher  speed type. Lets say a Briggs with 2 parallel side by side cylinders
and a  horizontal crank? Not apposed and not a vertical shaft. I'd like to find
such  an animal to put into a small homemade tractor I'm  building.
Thanks

Coldwell twin. 3 1/2 HP at 1200. Flathead two flywheels.
Mike