[SEL] Did they ever make?

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 15:44:14 PST 2004

Hi Folks,
Has anyone ever seen or heard of a engine that has 2 cylinders laying horizontal and next to each other with a horizontal crank? Something of the newer, higher speed type. Lets say a Briggs with 2 parallel side by side cylinders and a horizontal crank? Not apposed and not a vertical shaft. I'd like to find such an animal to put into a small homemade tractor I'm building.
Thanks
Ron

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "