[SEL] electrical help OT

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 16:28:27 PST 2004

Go to your local electronic junk store and buy a couple of toroids.  About a
1/2 inch section and 2 or 3 inches in dia. Wrap 25 so turns around the core
and see if that does not make a huge reduction. No hard and fast rules here
try several sizes of toroid and vary the number of turns.  the more the
better more or less. Try this on the power line to the charger and the modem
line.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA