[SEL] IHC LB Valves

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Wed Dec 22 19:26:36 PST 2004

Hi Francis.
I have used automotive valves in LBs.  Can't remember exactly what they
came out of, possibly small block Chevy.  Cut to rough length with cut
off disc in a Dremel.  Then finished to length on a valve grinder.  Drill
the hole with a solid carbide die drill.  Works great and was free.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA