[SEL] Economy igniter/Wico question

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Dec 21 12:37:54 PST 2004

Dave,
Since we are on the subject of mags for Herc's......is the bracket the
same whether a PR or EK (Wico's) is mounted to the bracket?
Yes I realize we were discussing Webster brackets & ignitors, but it
just crossed my mind to wonder about the Wico's.
Ron, I'm assuming you've done the s/n research and know your engine is
supposed to have the Webster setup and not the Wico setup???
Curt