[SEL] People with deep pockets

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Dec 19 17:51:12 PST 2004

Hi Arnie,
	I have nothing against collecting original paperwork. I have
original catalogues and handbooks for many of my engines (and paid well for
some of them). I quite willingly make copies for people who require them but
will those who have paid extreme amounts be as willing to make copies?

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/