[SEL] International LB Timing

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Thu Dec 16 13:53:09 PST 2004

Francis;

If its the same as a LA both the gear on the camshaft and the mag have marks
, anyway my 1-1/2 HP LA does , and you have a little adjustment on the mag
as it turns some with the mount bolts loose . maybe someone has the gear on
the cam on backwards and the mark is on the inside, Just a thought

Rex Hinz