[SEL] Info on Communications

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Dec 11 20:13:57 PST 2004

To bad they are NOT SELLING the numbers. Maybe you should ask Verizon
about it as well since I have already talked to some folks about it and
was told by all of them that Verizon customers WILL have to OPT-IN  to
be on the list. That is the same as everyone else. If you ask to be
included you will be. If you do NOTHING or tall them NO you will NOT be
included. That simple.

Oh and I was a verizon customer for 4 years. Now I am with Cingular.
Better customer support and MUCH better coverage.

BUT the carrier you choose is up to you.
This is my last post on this since it is WAY of topic. Sorry Spencer.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY