[SEL] Info on Communications

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Sat Dec 11 03:38:54 PST 2004

Since I did not bring it up, I have been in business with Verizon Wireless
for over 10 years, and I am very happy that Verizon has decided NOT to sell
it's customers numbers to this new national Wireless phone book. So if you
are a Verizon customer you have nothing to worry about. If your not a
Verzion customer, call your current Wireless carrier and tell them you wish
to cancel, and then go sign up with Verizon.
J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com