[SEL] OT What has happen to gasoline price?

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Dec 11 07:04:00 PST 2004

At 11:13 PM 12/10/2004, you wrote:
>Don't worry, I heard on the news tonight that the oil company's were going to
>stop production and create a shortage.  That should get the price back up
>again.
>Tim Christoff

Hi Tim,
         I think you must referring to OPEC which said that they were
cutting production by some 1,000,000 barrels a day. There would be NO POINT
in the oil companies cutting production of product if they have the
capacity to produce it and the raw material to use.
         Dave
PS, Or, perhaps, the companies are cutting back on gasoline production in
order to produce more heating oil for the winter months.