[SEL] Springfield models

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Dec 9 04:55:13 PST 2004

Dave,
I really can't answer any questions about this engine. The base does
have Hartford, Conn cast into it and that is a city in our state of
Connecticut. Someone there told me this was the engine featured in
Greyson's Beautiful Engines book.
I could look up some information about it this evening to see if it was
a Bischop made under license......something about that sound familiar.....
Curt