[SEL] Briggs "Y"

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Aug 31 17:59:49 PDT 2004

Hi List,

Sorry if anyone expected a responce from me on the Briggs "Y" and didn't
get it.
The list monitor said my last post was too big and that I should keep it
below 10 KB.

I can't imagine what happened.

Anyway, I haven't given up.. I took Briggs "Y" #2 and had it running this
morning.
Then I decided to replace ALL the electrics on Briggs #1 with the
electrics from Briggs #2.

After I got all done - I have even LESS SPARK than I had on the Briggs #1
in the first place.

I'm leaning toward the Capicator -
Where can I get a good capacitor?
Shouldn't one from anything else work ?

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Toys are so sophisticated these days
 \/)"(\/           that they can play with each other."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz