[SEL] Briggs Valves

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Aug 31 18:09:37 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,

I'm now convinced I'm doing something totally stupid.
I just haven't figured out what it is.
Tomorrow - I'm going to take the mess apart again.
I think I might have shorted the capacitor when installing the electrics
from Briggs #1 -
to Briggs #2.

The fine wire that went from the coil to the points via the capacitor
broke and I had to do some soldering to the capacitor.  I think I might
have screwed up there.

Tomorrow is another day.
(This is rediculous !)
I should be wasting my time on a REAL engine !!!

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Toys are so sophisticated these days
 \/)"(\/           that they can play with each other."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz