[SEL] Briggs Valves

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Aug 31 08:13:15 PDT 2004

Hi Bill,
There doesn't seem to be any difference in the flywheel holes - but the
keepers for the springs on the kick start housing are different.  Maybe
that's what you're thinking of.

I have tried turning the flywheel 180º and found no difference.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Toys are so sophisticated these days
 \/)"(\/           that they can play with each other."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz