[SEL] YES YES YES

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 17:25:30 PDT 2004

Hello and thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fuel line is 5/16 but I understand the principals you've stated.

Off to the hardware then workshop I go (first thing in the morning)

Yes, marvelous feeling, but when you live just 4 blocks from the downtown
shopping
area, and you fire up something of this size (with bad timing) every cop in
town
feels it's his duty to see what all the noise is.  LOL

I had the entire town's police force in the back yard scratching their heads
and other parts in amazement.  LOL  Let's just say they "requested" I not
run it after 9 PM.

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!