[SEL] Lake Portland

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 07:19:18 PDT 2004

Yes Leroy it certainly is the greatest!!  We loaded up after the ankle deep
water drained off a little bit. We finished loading when it was raining
again. Loved every minute of it and wouldn't have wanted to change it.  I
will remember this one for a looooong time.  That's why we go, for the
"Portland Experience".  Didn't get a chance to chat with you Leroy, but want
to thank you very much for roping off the camping area. I really appreciate
it.  Also thanks to Dave for organizing the dinner and roping off the
display area.  Thanks to Glenn for doing the auction.  Thanks to everyone
else that took part in making Portland what it is.  It's not just the show
that makes it great it is the people from the SEL that make it the best
show.  Shirley and Brooky had a wonderful time too.  It was great seeing all
of my SEL friends. Can't wait until next year!!  They just seem to get
better and better.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA