[SEL] Lake Portland

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Sun Aug 29 07:01:05 PDT 2004

STill the greatest show on earth!!!!!  Yes we did get caught up in some
of the rain as we where close to leaving when we got stuck in the out
pour of autos and campers leaving, took us 40 minutes from the camp
ground to reach St. Rt. 27. As we worked our way home  here in Ohia
water was across Interstate 75 in Lima and traffic was backed up about 5
mile, we got off on 4th street and took another route home with little
trouble with water ( did drive into the water across the exit ramp that
was over my trailer lights) this was not a pretty sight.   Also ask me
what I think of michelin tires some time as I have 3 with holes on this

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark