[SEL] Yet another question

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Mon Aug 30 12:15:43 PDT 2004

Well Shoot,

It doesn't appear to be the "typical" Herc clutch but it might be.
I'll be back at it a little later and see what I can figure out.

I'd love to post pics but not sure where or how.  Being an over the road
trucker
for the past 28 years I'm amazed that I can still type let alone figure this
internet
out.  All I know how to do is make lame excuses to the DOT and my dispatcher
as to what was going on.  LOL

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!