[SEL] Sunglasses FOUND at Portland and other sundries...

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Mon Aug 30 06:12:18 PDT 2004

    BTW sorry we did not stop to say bye...  Rain was on its way and we
where trying to hurry. Did  not get around fast enough as I was soaked
sitting in line to leave. The bad part of this fine show is that when it
starts it has to end. If any of you have never been there then it is a
must on your list cause if you can only do one show a year this is the
show.......   My new home is much better than the one in front of the
log cabin and from the sounds of it was much dryer. This had to be the
best one yet as it was close to record number of campers, vendors,
ENGINS, steam, models, members and gate....  The only slight draw back
was the rain and man did it pour, but for the most of you who have done
this show-  Would it be Portland with out rain????   We had a great time
and hope everyone else did also. And I am sorry to have missed the photo
shot, but was informed not everyone wanted to see an eclipse 8-)
    Brandi and I where out  after the charity auction on Thur. and the
section called "FRENCHIES" looked like a party. People everywhere and
most with at least one bag on there hands, and some had even made some
purchases....      Again THANKS to all for your help and friendship in
this the 39th show..............

ps  I did conduct some sermons and think I got one or two converts!!!!

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark