[SEL] PUCE Sunglasses FOUND at Portland

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Aug 29 21:03:59 PDT 2004

Hi All,
    When we (Arnie, Mel, Susan, Mike, Curt, Missie, Steve, Devin, Lincoln, and I) were packing up the List area at Portland this morning we found a pair of Chick's sunglasses. We know they must belong to some Chick because they are puce in colo(u)r--some might call the colo(u)r purple! The glasses are Ray-Ban brand and have a neckie thingie that is multi colo(u)red (yellow, blue, puce, red, and orange--in that order.)
    If whoever owns these glasses will simply respond to this post on List I will send these PUCE glasses to the rightful owner by snail. Mel says they are GOOD QUALITY glasses, although NOT prescription.
    Dave
PS, There was some discussion that these glasses might belong to a "girly man" (AKA a democrat.) Whatever, the ATIS Engine area at Portland is an inclusive place for ALL who appreciate old engines--even "girly men!"