[SEL] 5HP Economy

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 16:59:32 PDT 2004

Excellent suggestion Don.  I think I'll set that up first thing tomorrow
morning.  That would very well explain an intermittent spark that I'm
encountering but never thought about it!!

Got the old girl spinning under her own power at least today.  changed the
angle of the stationary contact point and looks like I'm getting a much
hotter spark,  still intermittent but I have a feeling your suggestion will
solve that problem.  Lots of old carbon and grease on this girl and could
just be not grounding properly either!!

Bob