[SEL] 5HP Economy

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 16:20:10 PDT 2004

 I Hope someone can help me out a bit.

5HP Economy, looks like it's in time, mag & ignitor off the engine shows a
pretty good spark but on the engine NOTHING (I even pulled the head to
check)

Before anyone gets upset over pulling the head, I'm glad I did,  big mess in
the water jacket in the head,  should run nice and cool now (if I can ever
get it started}

Anyone know where I could obtain some mica for the ignitor???  only thing I
can figure is the isolated point mica has to be shorted out under
compression.

Any and all suggestions, ideas or help in any form will be very much
appreciated!!

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!