[SEL] SEL Eng. site at Baraboo roped off/THANKS!

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Fri Aug 27 00:58:06 PDT 2004

I would like to thank Curt for all of his hard work, it was great going to
this show!

Nice to see a few of the SEL group again.

Curt, you did a great job on "reserving" our area and playing host to our
group.

Bill liked the show so much, he paid the $$$ to become a member of the
Badger Club.

Thanks again for the great area, and even Mother Nature cooperated with cool
but no rainny weather.

XOXOX
Peg Pfeiffer