[SEL] cell phone

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 23 13:08:49 PDT 2004

Hi John, we have had just the opposite experiance here, Verizon couldn't be
any better, unless it was free :)

I think your problem lies with your local store.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus