[SEL] New WA oz member

SERVICE edwards_service at westnet.com.au
Thu Aug 19 20:35:56 PDT 2004

Hi Graham.
Im from a inland country town called Katanning.It is the major central town
in our area, about 180kms from Albany. I have been collecting & restoring
engines for about six years, a lot of engines & tractors around this area
went to scrap dealers in the 1960s & 1970s after the power went through, but
i am still managing to find some good restorers out there.
Chester Smith
Katanning
Western Australia