[SEL] New WA oz member

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 19 17:55:08 PDT 2004

G'day Chester

You'll learn a lot here. The list has I think now 4
members from WA - Exmouth, Albany are 2 I can think
off and there's one other at least. I've been to both
of those with great memories. Let's know where in the
Great Southern you are so I can check if I've been to
your home town as well!

Cheers

Graham in (Melbourne, Oz)

Message: 17