[SEL] Portland, Indiana Show Map

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 13:25:46 PDT 2004

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:50:55 -0500, you wrote:

>Howdy
>
>Main St is US 27 ... basically after the 22nd of August just follow the old
>iron on trailers, prolly can start doing that 50 miles out and they will get
>you there
>
>Paul

Yup, we found it quite easily last year, it is signposted well and is on the
outskirts of the North side of Portland, on the left.

I seem to remember that the turning for the show site is on a set of lights, you
turn left if heading south and follow that to an industrial area, and then turn
right to the road that runs through the show area. Car park is on the left,
camping etc on the right.

 The traffic is usually pretty busy, just follow the guys with iron as Paul
says.

Peter

--
Peter & Rita Forbes