{Spam?} Re: [SEL] Portland trip report outline

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Thu Aug 19 11:44:25 PDT 2004

Curt,  how many traders there're. Traders are a very
importend part of Portland. He could asking around how
many thousends of parts there laying in the sun or... mud.
Maybe interesting to ask a few well know traders how many
travels they do for there living etc etc.
Just a thought.

Have a great time everyone.

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.