[SEL] Miami Project #2

Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Aug 18 12:38:53 PDT 2004

Dave,

    I did have some but they were on my old computer hard drive and
lightning got it about 3 weeks ago.  I have a friend trying to see if he
can retrieve any of the info off of it.  If so, I'll be glad to post
them.  All there was of the Miami was a base, flywheels, and
crankshaft.  The front half of the cylinder had been cut off and it had
been made into a wood splitter.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY