[SEL] Fairbanks

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Wed Aug 11 15:17:03 PDT 2004

No, there is no hint of anything used to fire this engine, not even a bump
on the cam gear.  What I haven't seen before is the fresh air intake is a
3/4" pipe about 14" long with an air regulator device on the end, and about
midway
a copper line tapped into the bottom that looks to be the gas supply line
and naturally no tank.
A friend here seems to think this engine was perhaps oilfield adapted to run
on natural gas or maybe butane. I don't know.
I'll post some pics this afternoon for you to look at.
Thanks
Dave